- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- We use Google analytics cookies as default and social media cookies are applied through social media interactions with buttons (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on) in website code
CONTROLLING AND DELETING COOKIES ON YOUR COMPUTER
All browsers allow you to manage which cookies you accept, reject and delete. You can usually find these controls under the ‘Preferences’ or ‘Tools’ menu.The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
Edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
Android (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
You can find out more about Cookies here
MAINTAINING YOUR PRIVACY
Some of the information on our site relates to sensitive issues. If you would like to remove details of the pages you have viewed on our site from your computer, you can clear your browsing history. To do this, choose 'tools' from the top navigation bar on your browser, select 'internet options', and click on 'clear history'. Alternatively, refer to the instructions for your browser in the 'help' menu.
The information and guidance provided by St Giles Trust on this website, or by its advisers in response to queries, is for general guidance only and is not legal advice. St Giles Trust will try to ensure that all information on this website and provided by its advisers is accurate. However, St Giles Trust will not accept liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of any information on this website, or provided by its advisers, or otherwise. St Giles Trust assumes no responsibility for the contents of linked websites and the inclusion of any link should not be taken as endorsement of any kind by St Giles Trust of the linked website or any association with its operators.