No-one Left Behind
As we emerge from the pandemic, some of people we help are at risk of being left behind. People who were already facing poverty, long-term unemployment, homelessness and criminal exploitation.
With your help, we can ensure they don't become the pandemic's hidden victims.
You cannot begin to understand and I have no words to express how The Pantry is helping this young family by providing them with healthy nutritious top-ups.
St Giles Caseworker
How You Have Already Helped
In December 2020, you helped us raise a huge £71,000 towards our St Giles Pantry Christmas Appeal.
Your generous support meant:
- We provided 20,700 meals to families facing crisis
- We will be providing 30,000 more in January 2021
- We redistributed 8.6 tonnes of food
We exceeded our target which means we can double the number of meals we provide to families over the coming months. On behalf of our clients, staff and volunteers our most sincere gratitude to everyone who liked, shared and donated.
How You Can Continue to Help
What Your Donation Could Provide
- £5 could feed a family for five days
- £10 could give a family access to peer support to move away from dependency
- £50 could feed 10 families for a week
- £100 could provide 450 meals with added support and advice for families in need