What is Trusted Source?
Trusted Source is a social enterprise recruitment service that matches ex-offenders seeking employment with forward-thinking employers.
Information for employers:
Trusted Source will provide you with motivated, job-ready candidates within a bespoke recruitment framework based on the needs of your organisation whilst enhancing your Corporate Social Responsibility policy.
Our ambition is to provide a model template to assist employers in diversifying their workforce whilst finding new talent.
By using Trusted Source the risk and cost of recruitment is minimised as we will provide:
• Skilled, trained staff with relevant experience
• Detailed vetting and checking of each candidate
• Successful candidates will receive mentoring and support throughout, detecting and resolving any issues early on
• Allows you demonstrate CSR, allowing you to strengthen your bidding potential through responsible procurement
Part of our ethos is to always go over and beyond what you might expect from other Recruitment Agencies by providing a unique and constructive service to clients and candidates alike to ensure not a only a perfect match but continued performance delivery.
As a Social Enterprise, all profits from our service are invested back into St Giles Trust to support the work done with some our society’s most excluded individuals.
Click here to download a presentation on Trusted Source.
Information for ex-offenders:
We passionately believe that everyone deserves the opportunity of getting a job.
We specialise in working with people who find themselves excluded from the workforce to help you find, secure and hold down a paid job.
Our origins stem from St Giles Trust so we have a good understanding of the kind of difficulties you face when looking for work, be it being held back by a criminal record, lack of skills or a long absence from work.
Our approach is to go over and beyond what other agencies would do by providing an intensive support service to you, offering practical help and moral support in securing paid employment.
Working with us is different to working through mainstream Recruitment Agencies.
• Personal coaching and mentoring
• Help to improve your levels of confidence and employability
• A range of positions with open-minded employers
• Opportunities to gain a wide variety of work experience
• A flexible re-introduction to work with short term and part time placements
• Practical help with managing benefits
• References gained
If you are interested in finding out more, phone us on 020 7708 8000 and ask for Trusted Source or email us here.